Friday, January 11, 2008
My Verse
The quote by John Keating teaches us many things. It means that even though peotry is entertianing it is written to express the emotions and life of the writer. Everyone has some type of motivation to write their own peom, they have their own story to tell. Keating believes that the whole world is like a peom, each person contributing their own part, changing the peom in some way giving it more meaning and signifigance. Peoms sometimes show what we want to happen in the future such as our life goals. My personal life goals are to help stop the problems going on around us. Many of these problems are curroption in politics and how they conceal important information to try and control people. I want to help stop the constant influence of big buisnesses. Unfortunately that is a practically impossible task to accomplish. Personally I hope my verse in the world peom is happy and when looked on will help to raise peoples spirits. as of now though I don't have a clue what it will be about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment