Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Switch Places

If I were to switch places with anyone I would choose to switch with someone famous but still my age. The only reason I would want to switch with someone famous would be so I could just see what it is like. Though I wouldnt want to stay that way forever...I would just want experience it for a little while. It would be cool being famous for a couple weeks, but I know I would miss my old life and would want to go back. If I became famous I would want to go out in the public because I would most likley have fans and/or paparazzi that would follow me. I would want to see what it would be like to have tons of people that want to see you. Then I would want to go shopping or on vacation or to someplace cool, maybe even go on tour if I switched with someone who would do that. But after a while, like a month or two I would think I would want to go back to my old life. But if I found out that I really did like all of it I might want to stay for alot longer. I don't really know how I would really react to switching with someone famous but what I do know is that it would a valuable experience. It would be one that I would take with me and one that would help me appreciate what I have.

No comments: