Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Switching Places!

If I could switch places with anyone I think it would be Norma Jean [Marilyn Monroe], but an alive version, of course. She was really smart and no one really knew it. I would switch places with her for as long as it would take for everyone to realize that she was intelligent and had a lot of potential. Marilyn Monroe is my idol. I can see that she was actually a good person. She tried so hard. She wanted everyone to see the real her, and I would love to make her wish a reality.

If I didn't switch places with her I would switch places with Cinderella and show those evil step sisters and step mother that they can't push me around! I wouldn't put up with all the things they would make me do. But I'd have to until I meet the Prince and then the dancing begins. Then my shoe would fall off. It would only fit me. Then he would know we were meant to be together. It's a cute little story.

But I'm comfortable with just being myself right now. I want to go to a really good college. Then I want to become a journalist, then an editor for the New York Times and live with Cait, Nina and Bridget in Manhatten until I meet some rad boy and we fall and love and such. Yes, very ambitious goals, but if I want it enough, I can make it happen. And I most def. want it enough. I want that to happen with every fiber of my being. I also have a lot of absolutely amazing friends, I'm Nina's cute baby lion, I sit at the angelic table in art where we talk about the Prince with Magical Hair named Oreo, I have an obsession with The Rocky Horror Picture Show with Caitlyn, there is delicious coffee in this world [yum yum], I'm Supergirl and I save the world every night with Batwoman, we've got music and movies, my family is dank and there's so much more great things in this world. So I'm good with my life. But if I could switch just for a little while with someone, it would be Marilyn Monroe or Cinderella. Yayyyyy. Kay byebye. Have a lovely day.

1 comment:

n!na said...

iwubsmybabylionnnn.
And RHPS is bomb!
And you would know nothing about it if it weren't for me.
lovelovelove.