Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Switching Lives (by Ali) (and Eduardo)

If I could switch lives with anyone, I suppose one of my choices might be Suzy Turquoise Blue from the Keys to the Kingdom series by Garth Nix. She rocks, and I like her top hat. Also, living in the House would be amazing, because you can do anything you want to - battle pirates, fly, and talk to disembodied eyebrows. Unfortunately, the etiquette lessons from Dame Primus would be a horrible drag.

However, my FIRST choice would be to switch with......EDUARDO! You know, Mrs. Gaboury, the guy from my Territory #2 that can do anything (except eat a crowbar)? If any of you guys want to read the first chapter (if you haven't already), head over to apundefined.blogspot.com and scroll down a bit - it's there. Anyway, Eduardo has amazing adventures (which I make up), along with a spunky sidekick named Antoinette, a loyal chinchilla, and a little cranky comrade who shoots people in the eyes with lemon juice (who has a pair of twin penguins named Pickles and Marshall - Marshall wears glasses). Also, I think it would be cool to have my adventures (as Eduardo) written by Eduardo(as me). Hmmm, maybe I'll write a lil' ol' story here.

Eduardo was standing. In a puddle. A rather large one, actually. Wondering why? So was I, until I thought of a reason. Eduardo, dear readers, had......itchy feet. And, as most people know, itchy feet are a telltale sign of Hey, I'm About to Be Switched With Someone Else disease. As Eduardo already knew this (he knows everything, remember?), he was wondering who was about to take over his body and abnormal powers. Of course, he already knew this tidbit of information too, but wondering is more fun. Suddenly, a blinding flash lit up the air. Could this be it?


No.


"Odd time for a lightning storm," muttered Antoinette. Eduardo wholeheartedly agreed.
Eduardo and Antoinette continued to stand around for awhile. Many things happened, but they were all extremely boring, except for one interesting thing. This thing was Eduardo and Antoinette's first-row view of a bird turning into a copy of Tolstoy's War and Peace. Then, out of the blue, a giant flag woven out of nose hair appeared out of nowhere and wrapped Eduardo up. There was a sort of lame fizzling noise, and suddenly Alison realized that she was standing next to Antoinette in a random desert. And for some reason, her feet were wet. Eduardo found himself sitting in front of a computer in Room 103 of Averill Park High School. Eduardo suddenly wondered (mostly for fun) Hey! Why the flying fraction am I a high school girl?

To be continued........

Love,
Eduardo (who is currently stuck in a very annoying place)