I would want to be Kim Possible! I would switch places with kimmayyy because she has a BFF Ron and i'd get to meet roofus. I would want fight off danger and kick some evil bootay. I would have red hair and see how that works out for me . Also, I would have annoying twin brothers but i could deal with that for the week which i would be her. I would like to experience haveing the fighting skills and perfect timing that she has. She is also very sneaky and outgoing. She's my Idol.... not really but it would be cool to be her for a week!
I would also want to try out being Harry Potter. Obviously because he has magic powers and is so awesome. He has lived through so much disaster and is very adventurous. He also has a cool British accent which would be fun.
Story:
One day i was sleeping my beeper went off and i said " What's the sich" and i found that Peter kiley and Kyle Gissiewics had a secret lab forming in the Appalachian Mountains! So i hiked up the mountain with Ron and roofus untill i spotted the green smoke coming out the chimney of their "secret" lab. I broke through the titanium doors, Double back flipped twistie turned around the lasers and there i saw peter picking his booga's and feeding them to kyle.
As kyle sang:
" this is how you do it
pick your nose and chew it
if you don't like the flavaa
give it to your neighbaa
It you don't like the taste
then put it in the waste"
then i karate chopped kyle's head off and curb stomped peters head then i tied their wrist and brought them to the local Sheriff Madi Worden.
Who knows what she did with them.. but i never saw their faces again.
ps. Kyle, Peter and Madi helped me write this
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment