If i could switch places with someone it would be Bill Gates. For starters I like to work with computers and having that much money has to be great. I could get almost anything i wanted and all my friends would live in my mansion. Plus I think the expirence of working with a huge corperation like microsoft would be a good expirence. I would switch places till i didnt feel like being rich(aka never). I would travel the world and see new things. One main thing that i would love to do is see new technology. I would love to invent things and use them. The only problem is that ive heard stories of people who won the lotto and their lifes become worse because of it. If i could become as rich as Bill Gates with my hard work then I dont think I would have that problem.
"THERES NO WAY!!!" I screamed as I lost a game of Halo 4, which i designed. Frusterated I turned off the 1 billion inch tv and left the room. With my gps i was able to find one of my 20 kitchens on the first floor. Grabbing a 4 pack of Monster, Doritoe's and an all american sub, i left for my fencing court. After fencing practice, I slept in my triple kings sized bed. Then it was off to the pool on the first floor. "Your a dork" was all I got out of Chuck Norris(Frank Houser) today. He should be happy, i got him some martial arts videos! to be a body guard, hes paid 1 million an hour. Isnt that enough? Im going to Kat ( Katie Goodermote) to get a tribal tatoo on my arm. I made the design of the tatoo myself. All of a sudden Marylin Monroe (Emily R) breaks through the wall and pulls out a gun. Stunned I cried "CHUCK NORRIS HELP ME!!!!!!!".... TA DA Chuck arrives on the scean. "POW" "Umph!" "KABLAM" was all that I heard as Chuck beat the snot out of Marylin. To finish her off he roundhouse kicked her in the face. "Thanks Chuck!" i said as i walked toward him. "Dork" was all i heard as he strolled down the hall. Half an hour later I passed the sparring room and i saw the perfect roundhouse kick by Chuck on Jasmine (Alexis) "EAT IT" Im sending Chuck on an assasination assignment to kill the CEO of Apple and blow the company up. My reasons for this is the Mac commercials hurt my feelings and the man scares me when he starts talking about the next Ipod. THE ZUNE IS BETTER!!!!! That is one day of my Bill Gates life.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment