Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Switchyroo

If I could switch places with anyone I would switch with I would be God. I would be God because he rules everything and people worship me and I would not have to do anything. I would basically inherit the world. I would also switch with him because he does not die and determines who gets in heaven and I would not let people in who I do not like. I would switch with God forever and ever. I would control the world and I would live in heaven and control the world. I would go back in time so I made the world invincible and Global Warming and all the bad stuff will not happen.

Once upon a time a really cool kid named Jimmy Waterous was walking around and a Genie came out of the bottle I was holding. And he was like "You may have 3 wishes." So Jimmy said "I want 1000 more wishes." The Genie named Morgan said "Cheapo," and bowed his head and doing the wish was granted. Now Jimmy was thinking thinking really hard. And he said "I wish to be Go." Morgan was like "Ok whatever," bowed his head and doing the wish has granted. Now Jimmy was God he could do anything he wanted and he had Morag with 998 wishes left. Jimmy was ready to control everything and dominate the world and heaven. So Jimmy said "I wish that Global Warming and everything that could destroy the world away and never be able to happen." Morgan said "Whateve," bowed his head and doing the wish was granted. Jimmy was like this is sicknasty and now was ready to make sure the world would last forever so he could control everybody forever. So Jimmy went on being God forever and controlled the world and heaven and made sure there was nothing bad happening to America but did not care about other countries because they do not matter. THE END!!!!!!!

No comments: