I would want to switch with...
Rory from Gilmore Girls!!!
I love her because she has such a great life. She has an awesome mother, who is like her best friend. She has a great best friend, Lane. She lives in a great town, (or did) before she went to Yale). I would want to be her when she was still in high school. In her town, their is so much excitement. They have carnivals, movie nights, and all-night dance contests. To me, it just seems like the perfect little town, even thought the people in the town are a little crazy (but that makes it exciting). She can always count on the people in the town. It seems so safe also. They just walk everywhere, including to the diner every morning to get lots of coffee (I love coffee!).
The diner is Luke's and Luke is a great friend to Lorelai (Rory's mother) and Rory.
The relationship that Rory has with her mother is amazing. She had Rory when she was only 16, so they are close in age. Lorelai also named Rory after herself (Rory is short for Lorelai), so she has such a great name. Rory and her mother have so much fun together and can talk about anything.
Rory is also very intelligent and ambitious. She knows that she wants to go to an Ivy league school and become a journalist. I love that she has a plan and knows what she wants to do. She is the kind of person who could change the world if she wanted to.
Rory is beautiful and everyone likes her. I like how she does not try to be in the "popular crowd" and usually just wears jeans and a tee-shirt.
Even though Rory also has problems and breakdowns, she always gets through them with the help of her family and town. She has more time than I do to have fun.
I am not going to write a story because the show is the story. I would want to live how she lives in the show.
I would only like to be Rory for a year or less. Even though she has a great life, I would miss my own life too much :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great choice!
(And by the way did you read Olivia's-just saying read it for me).
Post a Comment