Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Who to Choose
I honestly think that you cant judge someone by the way they dress or what their face looks like, how tall or short they are, etc...But I do think that you should be you know, clean. Clothes are a big thing too, but really, everyone has their own taste. Everyone likes different things and stuff so you cant have everyone loving the way you look. You are your own person..seriously, if you like your hair a certain way and you like to wear certain clothes then go for it. People who tell you that "this looks ugly" or "you need to do something with your wardrobe" have some major issues. Sure, your friends can give you suggestions or something but you dont have to do exactly what they say, or anyone else for that matter. Honestly, I really hate it when my mom tells me to wear this or that, it bugs me and I just end up ignoring her. I love the woman but shes too overprotective. Anyways...be clean, be healthy, be yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment