Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Indecision 2008 (taken from The Daily Show and the Colbert Report, properties of Viacom)


To be honest, I do not really care much for this presidential race. All of the candidates seem to me like they would not make a good president. Mike Huckabee is a cool kind of guy and I thought he might of been good,.... until I discovered just how conservative and religious he was. It may seem to some like I am being unfair, but Iruely do believe that a heavily religious president would destroy America. Based on what i have seen, he wants to turn America into a Christian country, rather than one that is a healthy mix. As much as he might preach religious tolerance, it is just simply the way of religion that all people believe that only their religion is correct. If there is only opne god, than only theirs can exist. As I am not of any religion, agnostic, or atheist I can look at this issue from an unbiased standpoint. Hilary Clinton: I truely do believe that a woman president would be a great thing for America, but not this one. A woman's point of view would be a fresh one, they have not had a president yet, and they traditionally have a more peaceful point of view than us crazy males. However, Hilary clinton is not a female of this species, and I have proof! Seriously, I don't mean to be too insulting and she may of been human at one point, but she seems to have been poisoned by politics and has ended up just as plain and twisted as all other politicians. Obama actually seems the most promising of all the candidates, but he just lacks the experience to lead such a large country! This could also mean that he has not been affected by politics and will make decisions purely on what he things is right, and this is why I will keep and eye on him. The rest of the choices to me, seem to just be bland politicians without anything to seperate them from the pack. This primary disturbs me if it is an indication of what is too come, but I still hold hope that a mass write-in for a worthy candidate (Colbert!) will occur.

No comments: