Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Katie Schultz

If I could switch places with anyone I would probably switch places with Paris Hilton. Not because I like or admire her in any way because i don't. The reason why I would switch places with her is because she is famous and has alot of money so if I was her I would to try to use that money to do something good. I would get on Tv and try to convince people to help the environment. I would also donate alot of her(my) money to charities that help the poor, the environtment, and education. I would also sing and write songs that send good messgaes and about peace and happiness.

Here's a little stoey about if I was Paris Hilton. Well actually not a story itts a radio station.
Radio- " Today in the news Paris Hiltons new album "Save the Environment" is on sale today. It is full of songs about protecting the Earth. In other news on Paris Hilton... she just adopted formerly abused animals from then shelter, and has a new clothes line coming out soon with clothes that promote peace .

Politics- I some times follow politics, but not all the time. Right now I am following politics because i think it is important to know who is running for president, even though I can't vote yet. I would like to see a woman president but I don't think that Hillary Clinton is the right one.

No comments: