Wednesday, January 9, 2008

JoNaThAn CrEtArO

If i could i would trade places with a Ninja, but not just any Ninja, a fire Ninja. That would be awesome because I would have that awesomeness a Ninja and a fire bender thing. I think I would make a great fire Ninja. To help you understand this I will tell you a brief story about it.

Darkness covered the land of Smytimotherns Burg(fictional country). I was on a fire Ninja type mission with my partner. All was well, we were pwning mad noobs with our fire blast and stealthy techniques. Oh no! I stepped on a frog!! And we all know what that means. Anyway, Peter, my partner, and I continued our mission, then we saw the reason for this mission. FROZEN MEAT!!!!! So as fire Ninjas we has to unfreeze the meat, because you deserve a hot juicy burger!and so do you! AND SO DO YOU! Hot juicy burger! Hot juicy burger! Then out of nowhere except the window came spider man and super man, spider man was clinged onto superman and they crashed and began to battle! So i pulled out my super secret kryptonite blaster and wasted super man, and then took the sports section of the news paper and squished spider man. HA HA! I yelled and then peter and on left and went home to play rock band.

THE END

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who wrote this, simply awesome, its like were the same person