Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Switching places


If I could switch places with anyone I think that I would switch places with a famous person just to see what the life of a famous person would be like. Not just any famous person it has to be someone close to my age because it would be really weird to be in an older persons situation.I think that person would be Taylor swift. I would stay in her place until I get tired of everything. I would definitely go to Nashville to have some fun and to meet other country singers. I would sing with Trace Adkins, sign autographs, and win a CMA. My day would start with a 5 star breakfast and them a shopping spree with a spa trip with Carrie Underwood. Then I would go to lunch with Rascal Flatts and sign some autographs. Then I would go home and take a nap. after that I would sing at Grand ol' opry in front of millions of people. After the concert I would go to my limo and go to a party with all the country and rock singers. After alot of partying I would go home and go to bed and then do it all over again the next day but go on tour instead.


No comments: