Wednesday, January 9, 2008

--Trading Places--

I would want to trade places with a person named Jasper Cullen from the books Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse, written by Stephanie Meyer. In the book he was a vampire (and no not the kind that drink human blood) who could control the emotions running through a certain area (like a room). I'm not sure why I would want to be him for a while, maybe just because he isn't exactly a main character but is pretty cool anyways. The power would come in handy, though..like if a room was being chaotic or if there was a riot. It would be like turning down the volume on someones emotions, but it could work the other way around...but I'm not sure when I would wan't to get someone angry. I pretty much like a calm area, at least when I'm at home. Sometimes noise really aggitates me to the point where I want to hit something..its just that annoying for me.

Jasper has a pretty hard life though. Since he was killed and then has to live forever if harm doesn't come his way by another like himself. I'm not exactly sure if I would want to live forever. I mean, he wouldn't grow old, he would stay at his age which is about early twenties. I'd just want to experience being him, seeing and feeling what it's like. The vampires in this book can run extreamly fast, I'd love to be able to do that. Eventually I'd like to switch back to myself, I'm sure he would hate being trapped in my body (anyone would, I know that for sure). But when it comes down to it, I'm the only one who can live my life, and that goes for everyone else.

No comments: