Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Harry Potter is someone i have always been extremly interested in. If i had the oppertunity to switch places with Harry i would gladly accept. I know it seems like a bad decision, him having the prophecy and all, but besides that, hes a cool kid. I would love to be able to do magic and be the best wizard of my generation. I think being able to fly on a broom would be an awesome sport. Although there is alot of dark aspects to Harry's life, I would love to experience the wizarding culture. I also think switching with Bill Gates would be cool. Im not saying i am extremely materialistic becuase he has alot of money, but i do think it would be cool to be able to live the way he does. He is also a very generous person who donates much of his money. Although i think switching with these people would be cool, i am happy being andrew fasoldt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment