If i could switch places with anyone in the whole world i would want to switch places with Hilary Duff. I would switch with places with Hilary Duff because she is nice and famous and i would want to be famous of course. She is caring and loves animals. She helps the animals out because there are homless. I would enjoy doing this and also being famous. i would switch places with her for 1 month becuase i think thats just enough time to be living her lifestyle. I think being famous isnt all that great either because paparazitti always follows you around. (thats how Princess Diana died) (i dont want that to happen to me). i would travel all around the world because she has money and it wouldnt be mine that i was wasting. i would go see the things that i never saw before like Africa! i would go there to help the kids with AIDS. I would have the money to donate to their funds.
I don't follow pollitics because i am not interested in them. I think watching pollitical television is really boring and sometimes i even fall asleep. i care about who our president is but its not like i can vote now so it doesnt really matter to me.Later in life i will follow pollitics because i will have a vocie in the matter. personally i would like to see either an african american to win or the women but i heard that the women is behind and not very good.
-kristin bradley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment