If I were to switch places with a personI think I woulsd like to switch places with Kat from a show named LA Ink. She is a tattoo artist and is really good at it. I love to watch her show. She started on ashow called Miami Ink but she got fired and started her own show.
I would only want to be in her shoes for about a week because her life is insane. I would want to switch with her because i have an odd obsetion with tattoos and think that they are a symbol of who you are. Also they show differents parts of your live and are always there to remind you of what you have done. AnywayI also like her crew that she hired and think that she live and perspective is interesting. But unlike her I can take pain ...... she has many tattoos but hates to have them done because she doesn't like the pain.
Also I might want to be Sarah from Labryinth. Her little brother got taken by the goblin king that killed Chuck Noris!(lol sorry Frank) She is strong and faces her fears to get her brother back. She also meets some strang faces along the way. This is like my favorite movie. I wish that i could meet all the creatures that she did. Ok so if you haven't seen the movie I am making no sense to you (sorry). Ok that's it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment