If I could switch places with anyone I would switch with a singer or performer. I am not really sure who I would want to be but I like Taylor Swifts music alot so I may want to switch with her. Also she is in high school too, but she is in twelth grade. So we would have a little in common of being in high school. Also one of my best friends name is Taylor too so that is another thing we have in common. I can't sing that good but it looks really fun being on stage and having everyone come. It must feel cool to know that you have a sold out concert because everyone came to watch you. Also, being a performer you can be anyone you want to be for that movie or play.But then go back to being yourself again. I would probually stay switched until I felt like I wanted to go back to the way I was. If I was a singer I would probually travel all over for concerts so I wouldn't be in one place. I would have alot of concerts and I could bring anyone I wanted to bring to it too. But if I was a performer I could be anywhered depending on where the movie is filming.
Story
News report
There was concert yesterday performed at the Times Union Center in Albany New York. There has been reported that she looked alot differant and younger like a 14 year old. But she had a amazing concert. It was even sold out. She told the reporters that she will come back this sunday for another concert. People said her concert was fantastic. We just found out today that a new movie is being released today with Taylor Swift playing the main character that is named Brittany. When reading the reviews of what people gave it they gave it 5 stars and a comment saying Taylor had fantastic acting. Congratulations Taylor on a great show and a great movie. Good luck at your concert sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment