Wednesday, January 9, 2008

your own voice

For me listening to my own voice isnt hard, what I think people think of me is something not important to me because only myself and my family are important to me. How I handle listening to myself is just really not listening to people that dont matter to me and I just put it in back of my head. I know its hard for people not to care what others think but I think that more people would be happy if they didnt listen to others because one day they will listen to someone and it wont be good. Things that distract me from me being me is my parents because I dont want to do something that i'll regret because my parents would be dissapointed in me. If someone wanted to do something and never did it because they were afraid of what people thought then when they had gotten older they would feel regret because they never did that one thing that at that time the really wanted to do. In my reading book the main character has insomnia and because of not being able to sleep he is starting to see these dots and different color figurations. The main character wanted to tell someone but he was afriad what the person he wanted to tell would think of him, so he never told anyone.

No comments: