Wednesday, January 9, 2008

one person to another

The person who i would want to switch with is Lauren from the Hills, I would want to switch with her because she's sucessful and she knows where she's going in life. I would want to switch with her until I couldnt stand the drama anymore and all the sunburns. If I was her I would have gone to Paris the first time she was asked to go instead of turning it down and having her co-worker go instead of her, because she had plans to stay with her boyfriend who she had broken up with when the summer was over with. If I was her I would go out every single night and just have fun but not forget that i would have work in the morning. I'm not into politics because they get me so angry, haha. I think that Hilary Clinton should win because personally out of everyone who is running she deserves it the most and she would best steer our country right then the others. Also she would be the First Women President and to me thats very motivating to any women saying that they could also be the next Women President and that not every time a man has to be the President.

No comments: