Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Politics cont.

SENEY'S RESPONSE

People keep asking me who I would vote for, if I could that is. I tell them that I don't know, at least not yet. They then ask me to choose someone based on what I've heard about them. I still tell them that I don't know. How can I base a decision on just what I've heard? Half the things I heard were probably biased. That's why I'm indecisive at the moment. When I become more knowledgable about each candidate, I'll have more of an idea of who I would like to become the next president. To obtain the information I'm looking for, I am most likely to search on the web. These days, it's hard to find websites that aren't biased. That might be a tricky part when trying to find a good website. If you ask me who I want to win the election, well, I think you know my answer. But maybe in a couple of weeks I'll have a better idea of who I do want to win. Am I interested in what's going on with politics? Well, I'll soon find out.

No comments: