Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Switching Places

If I could switch places with anyone it would have to be...there are so many to choose from! I would want to switch places with Madeline Morizio for a couple days over the summer just because I want to swim her awesome pool. I would also like to switch places with Elizabeth Swann from "Pirates of the Caribbean". I would want to switch with her because I would so love to be a pirate! Elizabeth gets to hang out on a pirate ship and be with Captain Jack Sparrow!!!! I would mostly like to be her in the third movie because she is more of a pirate there. But I would only like to be her for a few weeks because I would probably get hurt or seasick or something.

I would also want to switch places with Adeline from a book I read when I was younger called Adeline Falling Star. She gets to go on an adventure with this really cool dog-although she does get sick and hurt and is running away-it would still be fun just to be her for the good parts of the adventure. Like when they are on the river and when she runs into the bear because that would be fun to experience, and I know that I would get out ok.

I really wouldn't want to change places with anyone for too long though because I would miss my life and my friends and family.

No comments: