Wednesday, January 9, 2008

If I could switch places with someone, just for a little while, I think would be with my mom. It would be fun to see a different perspective of myself, and I think it would change the way I talk to her. I deffinitly wouldnt want to permenantly switch though because thats a big chunk of my life that I would be missing. It would be cool to see how different people treat adults than kids and having to go to work and having responsibilities. I think it would help me prepare for my future life, just get a little taste of what life is like. And I know that sometimes im not always the nicest person to my mom and it would really be and eye opener to how I act. When I think her punishments are unfair they probably actually are fair and I think it would help me understand her perspective of things better. I dont know if it would be a fun expirence or not but I think it would be a good learning action.

No comments: