Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Extra Time
In a way I don’t like Stargirl (the book) because I think in real life that I haven’t never met someone like Stargirl, being so nice no matter what, not caring for what people say or any thing. I like this book because I think that Leo is cool and is looking outside of the box and actually liking and has a crush on Stargirl. Leo is giving Stargirl a chance and he really likes her and I hated when they when to school and that everyone acted that they were invisible and when his best friend Kevin told him the reason why I thought that was wrong and I think in real life that also wouldn’t of happened and at least there friends would of talked to them. But is see what the author was trying to show the reader. I recommend this book to a middle school level. To talk about stereotypes and the diversity between them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment