If I could switch places with anyone I wanted it would be with Carrie Underwood. I would want to switch with her because alot of people know her so I could help influence people to donate or help out with charities. If I was her I would be famous enough to be known when I do something without having all of the bad publicity following me around. Also, I could help out with environmental issues and I might be able to convince others to help out.
I love to travel and I could go to different places around the world and see countries I've always wanted to visit. I would be able to go to Australia, Europe, and New Zealand. After I was done visiting and helping out charities I would probably want to be myself again.
I try to pay attention to politics and what is going on in our government but speeches bore me. It is a little tough to find out information but this is my basic idea. I really want to see a woman president in office, but they have to be really good or else people won't vote for women again, and I don't think Hillary Clinton is that person. This election I want Obama to win because I think he is a good canadite and its time we had an african-american president.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment