Wednesday, January 9, 2008
if you could switch places....
If I could switch places with someone I would probably switch places with my cousin. She's only nine and she is really care-free. She barely has a care in the world and she lives her life the way she wants to. She doesnt care what other people think about her. I would trade with her for a week just to see how she lives. I would go through her day the way she usually would and see what it is like. She is such a happy kid and I would love to be her. The only drama she has is when someone cuts her in line. She doesnt have to worry about the troubles of high school and the drama that there is. I also think it would be so much fun to go back to 3rd grade. I loved being a little kid and just having fun. I know that she has a lot of fun at school and she has many friends. I think it would be weird to go to a different elementary school and see the kids that she hangs out with. She also plays soccer and I havent played soccer in a long time so that would be cool too. Another thing that would be cool is to have my aunt and uncle as a mom and dad. They are really cool and I would love to see what it is like to live with them. I would love to switch places with my cousin for a week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment