Wednesday, January 9, 2008

trading places

If I could swith places and be anyone I wanted, I would probably choose to be a diety. Not the God, but some kind of minor god. This way, I wouldn't be widely known, and wouldn't have any godly obligations to carry out. This means that I would be free to mess around with whatever divine abilities I might have. Also, it would be more fun that way, because if I chose to gather a following, I'd have to start out from scratch and try to build my cult. It would be pretty cool. I would have to apear to my chosen prophets and impress them enough to get them to tell other people about me. I would always get a kick out of this. I could make flames burst up from the ground around them, or materialize as a golden bull, or maybe a genie. I would try to convey that I have a sense of humor. Maybe, I'd just kind of stalk them for a while. Knock on their door, then just disapear, throw a steak through their door, then fly away, call them on the phone say, "Hi, it's god." then hang up. There would be tons of choices to make, to. Should I be a general, all around sort of god, or should I specialize as the official diety of a certain thing? I'd enjoy the whole thing woy to much.

No comments: