My voice (even though I dont use it very often)
I usually do follow my own voice, though I do care what people think about me, sometimes. Like when I have to present in front of people, I get extremely nervous and have a breakdown. I do usually do what I want even though it can get me in trouble sometimes, but not usually. I wish that sometimes, people didn't judge you b y what you wear, what you sound like, what you do, how talkative you are, how much you weigh, what sports you play.. (like alot of people make fun of soccer players, why? I dont know. It gets really annoying after a while though, its not like soccer players make fun of football players.) back to the point, I honestly think that this world would be a better place to live if there were no stereotypes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
soccer players kick balls, football players grab them, (footballs still cool)
Post a Comment