If I could switch places with anyone I think it would be a fairy tale Princess. I think it would be…Cinderella. Cinderella has been my favorite fairy tale since I was a little girl. Even though she has an evil step mom and step sisters and her dad died when she was little I still think she has a cool life. She is so pretty and she is friends with all the little mice and animals. I hate mice but the ones in Cinderella are so cute. I love the little fat one, and how they all wear little hats and shirts. I would want to be Cinderella because she has such a cool life and she gets to meet the prince of her dreams.
I love my life so I think it would be nice to be Cinderella for maybe a month. I could hang out with prince and all the little animals and do some cleaning on the side I guess, just to keep the Step Mother happy.
If I was Cinderella for just one day I guess it would go a little something like this…
I would wake up early in the morning so I could get the most out of my day. Then I would make breakfast for everyone and I would go and play with all the farm animals outside and the mice that live in the walls. Then I would do some cleaning, with the music blaring of course. That is the only fun way to clean, you have to blare the music and then dance to it as your dusting and vacuuming. Then I would spend the rest of the day with Prince Charming and go to a royal ball at the end of the night. I would go in a beautiful Dress and dance with the man of my dreams. Then when the clock struck midnight I would turn back into me and the whole day would be like a dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment