Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My life as Jim Carey

If I could switch places with anyone real or fake it would have to be Jim Carey. Jim Carey is a really hilarious actor. I would switch places with Jim Carey because Jim Carey is a really funny actor and it would be interesting to be a star or celebrity for a day. I would specifically pick some time whenever The Truman Show, was made. That is the saddest movie that I think was ever made. I would be Jim Carey for an eternity. I would be him because he has an awesome career and probably will for the rest of his life. Okay so here it goes....





My life as Jim Carey


9:00pm- January 10, 2008
"Hi Mom" Lindsey said
"Hi Lindsey" Her mother said
"Mom if you could be anyone in the world, who would it be?"
"Probably Ric Flair, Why do you ask?" Lindsey's mother said
"Oh, because that's what my English teacher asked me, well anyways I would be Jim Carey." Lindsey said
"That's nice. now go to bed" Lindsey's mother said as she turned off the light.
"Okay" Lindsey said
Wake up........ Wake up.............. Time for work Jim.

Work, what do you mean, work? I am only fourteen years old

Are you all right, Jim? I think when you hit your head on the "sky" in the set-up for the movie The Truman Show, you were knocked out and can't remember anything. Well, anyways you have to get up. Today is January 4, 1997.

"Rise and shine and bring out the glory, glory..." Brian, Jim's manager was singing while he was walking down the hallway.

"I better get up and figure out what's going on". Lindsey walks over to a mirror and See's someone that's not her. She saw a partly beard, bushy eyebrows, brown hair that was silky, a man's face, and the biggest transformation from a girl to a man.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH............" "I'm a man" Brian came running in and said

"Well, I hope so, you have only been one for your whole life so far" Now hurry up and get dressed, we are going to be late, the big man won't be happy" Lindsey sat there puzzled and wondered "who's the big man?"

"Okay well, anyways Jim hurry up" Brian exited the room muttering something Jim couldn't understand.

"I better get ready, I can do this, I'm a man..... wait not I'm, not what am I talking about. Me a man, my mother's always said I was a girl, did she lie. No, she couldn't have I'm not a man I'm a girl or am I a man?"

"JIM, JIM, JIM, let's go right now" Lindsey got ready and left the house they arrived one minute before the big man did and Brian was happy.

"Okay, my actors and actresses today we are going to shoot the scene with Truman and Marty talking about what had fallen from the sky".

Jim go get your outfit on. "Me, I'm fourteen years old and I'm a girl that is going to school in Averill Park, New York, and up from my house is the store, Bubie's."

"Really funny Jim and I'm a girl that has girl problems and like a boyfriend and female features". All of the actors and actresses laughed hysterically and went to go change for the scene.

"Really, Jim are you all right. You woke up really weird and that's creeping you out. As your manager I have the right to know what is going on and why you are acting this way." Brian said and sat there and was waiting for an answer.

"Oh, nothings wrong actually I am quite fine and I'm just all scattered because of that fall'. Lindsey said and started thinking. "I have to get through this and I will sort it out later. BE A MAN.... WELL WOMAN.

7:00 PM

RING...RING...

"Hello this is Lindim. I mean Jim." Lindsey said on the phone to the mysterious caller.

"Okay, well hi Jim. I called because my wife's being mean again." The mysterious person said

"Wait. Who are you?" Lindsey asked

"Jim are you all right? I'm Cole, your brother. I'm married to Lynn from my work and we have three kids, Ron, DJ, and Wade." Cole said

"Oh, I knew you were my brother and that you were married. But go on" Lindsey said

"Lynn's kicking me out again for the twentieth time and we have only been married for a year. Well, here comes dragon lady as we speak, Lynn's a typical woman." and Cole hung up the phone.

Lindsey held onto the phone and thought about what Cole said" Lynn's a typical woman". "I can't worry about that comment right now." Lindsey recaptured what she had collected in a day. She collected that she was a man, an actor, has at least one brother with kids who has a dragon for a wife and was kicked out of the twenty times in a year. "What a poor marriage."

RING..RING..

"Hi. Jim speaking."

"Hi, this is Heath your brother and I have to tell you something that I am furious about." Heath said.

"Hi, well go on." Lindsey said

"Okay, well my son Finlay now wants to be called Hornswoggle." Heath screamed

"Oh what a.......... tragedy." Lindsey said very cautiously as to not upset Heath even more.

"I know it is. well anyways I called to ask you if you could watch Hornswoggle, I mean Finlay Thursday?" Heath asked in a emotional tone.

"Oh sorry I can't. My manager Brian is waving my schedule in my face. According to him on Thursday I have The Truman Show premiere. Are you doing anything Wednesday though?" Lindsey asked.

"No, I'm not. Actually I'm free for the day. Why do you want to go to lunch?" Heath asked surprise. It's not everyday that you get to have lunch with a celebrity.

"Sure, why not Wednesday at noon is good. Well, Bye." Lindsey hung up the phone only to hear Brian yelling at him. Brian said that there is no time for a lunch on Wednesday. Lindsey ignored him and went to bed.

Well, Wednesday came but no Heath showed at the restaurant. Lindsey called Heath back using her caller ID memory. Heath had said that Hornswoggle was sick and he couldn't show. Lindsey went back home and had lunch alone in her bedroom. Thursday came and the premiere was happening tonight. Following the premiere was a party.

"Remember Jim, don't be open at the party tonight. I mean don't mix your blood with a-l-c-o-h-o-l- okay/ Because we all know how you get."Brian said in a rather exasperated tone.

"Okay Brian, but what party are you talking about?" Lindsey asked

"There's a party tonight. Anyways hurry up and get dressed the limo should be arriving in one hour. So, hurry." Brian said and walked out of the room.

The premiere was a success and the party followed right after. At the party, there were many girls and boys which means TROUBLE because she's a girl so she likes men but to everyone else she's a boy and should like girls.

"Hi Jim, my name's Kate and you can call me at home anytime you want" Kate said and she walked away.

Lindsey was looking around at everyone when she realized Brian was there. She looked at Brian in a way she never did before. His figure was like Tom Cruise but his hair was definitely like George Clooney's. He had a slight beard and an awesome color eyes. Lindsey realized something. Lindsey realized that she loves him. Lindsey was thinking when Kate came back.

"Hi Jim. Will you go out with me?" Kate asked in a whiny way

"No" Lindsey said sternly

"Why?" said Kate. Kate had asked him five times and Lindsey blurted out...

"Your not my type. I love men!" Lindsey said. Brian came running over and said "well folks we all know that Jim didn't stay away from the alcohol tonight. Let's take him upstairs. So, Brian and another guy took Jim upstairs and put him a bed to sleep off his liquor that was drank. Before Lindsey slept, she thought about her life as the famous actor Jim Carey. Lindsey liked being Jim Carey and had fallen deeply in love with a guy that she sees everyday. She came to realize maybe this transformation wasn't that bad. Then she fell asleep. When she woke up she was Lindsey Sullivan, a fourteen year old girl that goes to Averill Park High School.

The End

No comments: