I do not think we need other peopels aproval for what we do on our lives....what you do with your life should be up to you and not up to your peirs.
I think it is difuclt to be your own person and make your voice herd. When you are trying to make a stand is dificult because everyone is doing somthing difernt and trying to pull you in a difernt direction. But I think it si very important to make your stand and do what you think is right.
I think it is important to respect others when they are making a stand even through it might not be right. I think it is ok to talk and question them and ask qusestions, but it is not cool to just straigh tout put tam down.... thaty si wrong, I get in alot of dipates and arguments with peopel about poltics and religion, but I respect people who actually form a view and are willing to stand up for it.
If we do not stand for somthing, I do belive we will fall for anything. It is important to make a stand for what you belive in or your views will just conform to those around you, and at times that can be bad
I try to make freinds that belive thte sma e way I do so I am not copompletly alonw with my views, but my family is a very ig support for me. My famly also helps me stay true to my belifs, we are always encourging eachother to stay dtrong in whaat we belive in.
montag came inton trouble with his books and he made a weak stand, and when trouble came he ran away. I do not like this, I thought he should have stayed and have been willing to die for his belifs, he should have stayed and made his stand.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment