To be able to switch places with anyone in the world...what a chance that would be! If I could do this, I would become Aeriel from the Little Mermaid! I would want to be Aeriel because being a mermaid would be so fun--- swimming around in the sea with all the animals, talking to them, singing under water, and then falling in love with a prince and becoming a princess! It would be magical, and wonderful, plus, she has rockin' red hair. I would want to be Aerial for two weeks. That way, I get the mermaid way of life, enjoy myself, but can still go back to being me (maybe I could bring the prince with me, just incase the boyfriend I have now doesn't work out).
If I only had one day to be Aerial, it might be like this...
I am swimming at the ocean with my family over summer vacation when all of a sudden, I am pulled down to the bottom of the ocean by a stong force. I scream and try to push myself up to the surface, but I can't. Then I notice...MY LEGS ARE GONE! In place of legs is a tail with shiny scales that glitter as the sun beams down into the ocean. But my fin is caught under a rock. Then Sabastian and Flounder come to save me! I love my new friends, they talk to me, and tell me what is going on.
"You are no longer Kelly, you are Aerial...and you will live her life for one day."
I loved it, I swam around and sang with the fish, and experienced pure joy until...
Urcella, yes, it was her! She came to me and she offered me a chance to go on land...I needed to meet the prince so I agreed. But I forgot, I don't have my voice anymore. It is so hard to get someone to fall in love with you when you can't even talk to them. This is where the story changes quite a bit...
I grabbed the prince and brought him to the place where my family was vacationing earlier that day. We swam to the same part of the ocean, and that same force pushed us down to the bottom. This time he was frightened, but I held him and told him to trust me. Then I got my tail back and he got a tail too! We kissed under water (YAY!). We are in love.
Then I wake up. It was all a dream. The vacation, becoming a mermaid, the prince...everything.
My phone rings and when I answer it, it is Zach, my real prince...and it still feels like I'm dreaming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment