(two seconds later before I figured out what I wanted to be, Rebecca goes, "OH MY GAWD. I'M GONNA BE SNOW WHITE." So... I'm borrowing her Disney idea. Hooray for sharing)
If I could switch places with anyone (there's a long list of people, but since I have to pick one...) I would be Alice in Wonderland. Why? Um, hellooooo. Best Disney movie everrrr. (next to the Jungle Book and Peter Pan. Well, no I take that back. Peter Pan wins first place. Then Alice. Then Jungle Book. Ohhh yeah) Kidding. Sort of. But Alice in Wonderland is like... an imaginary idol. I'm a hardcore dreamer. It's my passion. It's my career path. Alice does off in school and escapes to her magical land filled with mushrooms and cookies that make her grow or shrink. She makes a doorknob cry and flood a room.
I guess some of the movie might be a bit traumatizing to kids because there's some creepy things that happen... but I guess I would switch my wonderland around a bit. Probably instead of a Queen of Hearts... I would have a PRINCE OF HEARTS. I wouldn't have a King of Hearts because Kings are usually old, hairy and fat. Princes are like... Godly and overly attractive.
Next, about the Caterpillar that smokes his "pipe" and sits on a "mushroom". He's so mean to Alice. He barely helps her at all and is just this jerky Caterpillar. HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE A BUTTERFLY. (or something else... for Matt, Emily and Kelly. HEHEHE! ART CLASS IS FUN! :D<333) So instead, I would probably get a stick from the ground (even though it's ten feet bigger than me) and smack him in the forehead and yell something obscene, such as: "YOU'RE A POOP SMEAR!"
I wouldn't change the Cheshire Cat because he's probably one of the coolest characters in the whole entire movie. But maybe instead of trying to find answers for his questions, I would answer his questions with some fancy, fancy questions... and maybe I would name him Lorenzo. I wouldn't change the White Rabbit either because he's a bit OCD and just compulsive generally. I also think he suffers from major panic attacks that cripple him from doing his job. He's also kind of a freak and kind of creepy. He's one cool dude. His real name is Ecstasy... White Rabbit is just his stage name.
One day, while I was travelling through my wonderland, Lorenzo showed up out of nowhere and started sleeping in the middle of the path. "LORENZO!" I tried to yell to wake him up... but he didn't. He just purred, rolling over onto his stomach and slept as soundly as possible. Even though Lorenzo actually IS his name, he never responds. "You have to recognize my true person." He would tell me. "That person is not Lorenzo. I am the Cheshire Cat at heart... even though I am only he when the cameras are rolling. Way back when I was a cartoon." He's still a cartoon. We're ALL cartoons. This whole WORLD is a cartoon.
I kicked Lorenzo and shouted, "MR. CHESHIRE CAT, WAKE UP PLEASE!" He snorted and finally woke up from his Dreamless slumber. (Dreams in Wonderland do not exist. When you're living in a Dream, you only of reality.) He blinked, staring up at me.
"You were not supposed to come until tomorrow." He informed me, yawning and stretching. He stood up and smiled his grin that took place of the moon.
"What did you Dream about?" I asked the sky, knowing that he would still be there.
I heard him sigh. "Birds, again."
I started walking the rest of my journey and ignored the eyes that seemed to follow me. I let Lorenzo light my way and help me along. Twenty minutes later, we ran into Ecstasy, who--go figure--was freaking out because there was someone new. This new creature was oddly enough looking quite like my kind and had long, black hair. She frowned at me instead of smiled. "Who's this?" I asked Ecstasy.
"Says her name is Hazel." Ecstasy seemed to sputter. It was always hard to understand him on the journeys. He was always nervous to see the Prince of Hearts, the ultimate boss. Lover to none, intimidating to all.
"What's your business, Hazel?" Lorenzo asked. She didn't seem dazed at all that the moon was talking.
"I have come to find the Prince and ask him for a smile." She sighed. "I have none."
I realized we could not trust anyone new to our land, although I let her come along. We were all looking for something from the prince. Lorenzo; some dreams, Ecstasy; some new meds, Hazel; a smile, and I wanted a boyfriend. Is that so hard to ask?
When we reached the castle, we punched the buzzer an his voice came out fair and clear, "Who is there?"
Ecstasy started to shake like crazy. "It is I, Prince. Ecstasy."
"Who is with you?"
"Hazel, Alicah and Lorenzo." I said in a monotone. The prince did not phase me. I was not scared at all.
The doors slowly opened and we found him behind his curtain and on his throne. Pay every bit of attention to the man behind the curtain. The curtain dropped and revealed him in all his beautiful glory, perched uncomfortably on his throne. His hair was wavy-ish and swept into his eyes, blond and sleek. His eyes were like shining emeralds that flickered with interest when he looked at me. His beauty was hard to miss. "What do you want?" He asked, trying to keep his voice low so it rumbled.
"Ecstasy wants his meds." I said. "He needs them. He's like a freakin' earthquake." The Prince eyed Ecstasy. "Lorenzo," I started. Lorenzo clawed me. "Oh, excuse me. CHESHIRE CAT would like some Dreams. I would also like it if he had some Dreams so he'll stop tweeting at me like the dumb birds he Dreams about." Lorenzo laughed awkwardly as the Prince eyed him. "Hazel wants a smile," Hazel frowned. "And I, dear Prince, would like a boyfriend. In reality, there isn't any available boys that catch my interest. Even in WONDERLAND, the land of WONDERS for crying out loud, has NO boys WHAT SO EVER." I sighed as I finished my rant.
In a snap of his fingers, the Prince summonded some Dreams for Lorenzo, a beautiful smile for Hazel, and some new meds for Ecstasy. I did not get anything. "What's the deal, Princey?" I cried out. "Everyone gets the things they want except for ME?"
"I'm still going to give you what you want." He smiled at me. This time, he was not trying to make his voice sound thunderous. "You have been the only person who is not intimidated or afraid of me. I have been wanting a girlfriend of my own. And you, sweet Alicah... is the girl I chose."
So then we spent the rest of our days in the castle together. We married to be Queen and King of Hearts (and Wonderland), making Ecstasy and Lorenzo our lords and best friends. The prince and I had lots of beautiful babies that liked to pull Lorenzo's tail.
THEEEEE EEENNDDD
kbye.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahahahahaha.
Creative babygirlll.
:D ily Nina. I'm gonna call you Ecstacy now. hehehe
Post a Comment